Reviews for "-Brandon-"

Awesome!

Very nice and interesting!

Wow

Good animation,funny,and entertaining.

Just shy

Kinda' goofy, a little cheesy, but mostly - very entertaining actually - and of course the buzz word "relevant".
Nice work.

To be honest I don't know why I'm not giving you a 10. I like the animation and the voice acting is well done and entertaining - I almost lost track of the notion that there is only one actor. Like I said though, it comes of just a little cheesy for my taste. Still very good work though. I'm sure you'll do even better in the near future.

Great. :)

I'm inspired by your creativity on this animation. Your concept was truly original, and your animation style was very good. My only problem is that when you showed Brandon being affected by Greed, you mixed up Greed with Gluttony. xD Other than that, this was a fantastic animation. Keep up the good work. :)

Magnifique!

Way to use your creative energy man! Awesome show I loved the animation and the ideas behind it! It was moving and stirred me up!