Reviews for "Gotham Heat"

Amazing

This flash obviously took much thought and effort to make. To take a fan-writen story while keeping the spirit of the Batman franchise is nothing less than incredible. You have earned my respects to you, if not all of ours. Be proud.

Jeez...

From the clandestine movements of the batman taking out SWAT in the dark to the movements of the torchlights seeking his whereabouts is all very theatrical and professionally captured.
I liked the inclusion of Bulllock being involved (A nice nostalgic factor) and though some of the voicework from the characters does lack a little punch and emotive flair seen in the movies the only reason I'm mentioning that little drawback is because the movie is sucking me when I'm watching something so well scripted and documented.

I'm loving this, I really am, it's one of the few rare gems this site hosts and as far as fan based flashworks go, I'd rank this as one of the top 10. So promote it and be proud of the work you've put into this.

If you ever make another flash flic with this much direction and effort, I'd be eager and happy to see it.

That is all.

THE BEST FLASH IVE SEEN IN MONTHS well epic flash

AMAZIING

WOW

This was a really good idea. This was a very well made animation with the right action and I loved the fact of how you combined the Dark Knight movie with Batman: The Animated series. All I have to say is...PLEASE MAKE MORE!

wow