Reviews for "Gotham Heat"

Great!!

I LOVE Batman, this was great, great, great, thanks for the show. Of course he'd lead the police to robbers! We <3 you Batman. I have a question, how long did this take to make?

MOC-Productions responds:

Way longer than I thought it would. About six months.

If this was the beginning of the next Batman film

I'd be absolutely impressed. It works perfectly, the action, the style... even the script.

But it's not. It's a flash. I expected to see some shoddy animation, bad voice acting (I admit, it wasn't perfect) and terrible dialogue.

Instead, what I saw was a snippet of a the the essence of the Dark Knight, brilliantly done and absolutely captivating. Blown away doesn't even begin to describe it.

I'd give you 10/5, 20/10, but unfortunately that isn't allowed.

So if nothing else, absolute congratulations on this beautifully done flash, and I'd be absolutely amused if the next batman movie begins in a similar way.

There's no way to express how good this flash is, so I'll stop here.

The art style?

It looks almost exactly like joe zombie. i cant rember exactly since that was like 10 years ago lol.this was pretty good, very athentic to the batman style,didnt really like the commisionrs voice though d-tec was pretty on point.this is one of so few things on newgrounds that really desrves a 5 star rating.
impressivley drawn
pretty entertaining
not just another 30 second short
authentic to batmans style
when your not just saying "oh its nice,its funny, its good, but you can actually explain it. then it really is good
.....woo 100th review

Keeps it in line...

...with Nolan's canon, great job, perhaps we may see tid-bits of this in Batman 3 so excellent job, looking forward to any more you may make

amazing

I thaught it was a good origanal peice of art and thouraly enjoyed it.
great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!