Reviews for "Hidden Dimensions"

unlocking races

@Lamia-Domina: check under the "scores" tab, mouse over the second half or so of achivements. After winning a certain number of games it unlocks the other races.

@PM Studios: plz don't make us wait until we've won THAT many games before unlocking other races. Otherwise, very well made game.

Simply awesome

I found this on AgeofGames before I knew it was here too. Technomancer is easily my favourite race. I hope to see a lot more expansion though.

awesome..... all said......

Pretty sick

I totally wasn't about to even play this because it's a card game but somehow I skipped the instructions and went straight to the game and I was thinking...well this does look pretty cool. So I decided to try and play a little bit. As luck would have it, the game it pretty easy to grasp the concept of! Hey, it's not a bad game! The ships are all pretty cool and the game itself is just a neat concept. I've never heard of the game before this.

Word of advice - if you want this game to get as much attention and deicated players as possible, make those 28 achievements into Newgrounds medals. That would make the game SO much better. Hope this helps.

love it

really great game i cant stop playing it.