Reviews for "Hidden Dimensions"

elements?

i'm sorry, but this game feels so much like elements found over at kongregate...
still quite fun though

unlocking races

@Lamia-Domina: check under the "scores" tab, mouse over the second half or so of achivements. After winning a certain number of games it unlocks the other races.

@PM Studios: plz don't make us wait until we've won THAT many games before unlocking other races. Otherwise, very well made game.

love it

really great game i cant stop playing it.

Novel in concept.

It seems like one of the better thought-out flash cardgames I've seen. I wanted to explore more of this, but you've for some reason decided to block players from using more than three of the nine races you've designed - what gives? Is there any way to unlock the others or ever going to be one? I've looked but I don't see any promise I'm ever going to get a taste of the rest of the content and that kills my desire to keep on playing this.

Some kind of way to scrap and replace structures would have been really nice, too.

Pretty sick

I totally wasn't about to even play this because it's a card game but somehow I skipped the instructions and went straight to the game and I was thinking...well this does look pretty cool. So I decided to try and play a little bit. As luck would have it, the game it pretty easy to grasp the concept of! Hey, it's not a bad game! The ships are all pretty cool and the game itself is just a neat concept. I've never heard of the game before this.

Word of advice - if you want this game to get as much attention and deicated players as possible, make those 28 achievements into Newgrounds medals. That would make the game SO much better. Hope this helps.