For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "my son ate the neighbours"

Delicious!

You had me at the blood, gore, and ripping of limbs. That itself earned you 9 stars. Adding a cute little blood-soaked zomibe child... not to mention the retarded parents... that was the ticket.
Even though the humour and gore deserves all 10 stars, I'd like to make a statement on improvements. Although the goriness, the bones, and the zombie child looked brilliant, everything else seems like a little more practice in art may serve well. But take no offense. It was a great flash! Keep it up!

ClockworkPixel responds:

i don't take offense i don't sit with my fingers in my ears saying "la la la my art is perfect la la la " haha thanks for the review and i can only hope my next flash has these improvements :)

AWESOME

it was really cool!Why not make another?

ClockworkPixel responds:

maybe see what next year brings :D

bamf

it is the pwn and you are a bamf

thanks :D

great!

yeah it's good but....it's kind a disgusting

ClockworkPixel responds:

i know right? funny a halloween toon being disgusting lol thanks

must...give...ten!

Omg Zombies ate my neighbors OMG! My siblings and I used to play that a LOT when I was just a lad. So many memories...Never did like those giant red ants. Is there...is there a way you can link me to where you found the music please? I would like that very much.

The story was funny, and interesting. I laughed at the ending, pretty good stuff.

ClockworkPixel responds:

thanks :D and i didn't get them of a website i downloaded them of youtube and converted them to mp3 i know thats a bad way to do it but if they released an offical soundtrack i would gladly part with money to get it haha