Reviews for "my son ate the neighbours"

LOL

lol i love the start its just to funny with the deamon

ClockworkPixel responds:

haha thank you very much

Ehhh

Ehhhh its ok

thanks for the review?

AMAZING

Looked a bit sketchy, but I loved the Night Of The Living Dead references. And I must admit you got my scare factor with the ending, brilliant over-all.

thanks alot

Brilliantly Brilliant

I am seriously sorry Luke, I thought I left a review when this first came out. I checked through and it said I didn't. I'm super confused.

ANYWAYS NOW ON TO THE REIVEW.

As far as the art goes, I love the line style. By that I mean, you didn't stick with black instead you used a shade of gray. It gives a completely different and unique atmosphere to the cartoon. I honestly love it and may steal that from you at some point.

The animation was fluid for the most part, I really do love your style of animation. Like I said at some points I wish there was a little more animation, like arm or head movements. But you did this in a really short amount of time so I completely understand.

The choice of audio was also really good. It really makes me enjoy it more when you use the right amount of creepy music, and you did just that with the way you intertwined scenes with the audio track. By far my favorite part though is the dialogue between the man and wife, I honestly lol every time.

My only complaint is some scenes, like I said, I wish would have been more interesting and crazy. For example, with the scene when the demon is running through the fields, all you can see is stars disappearing. Maybe have a shot of him jump up in front of the moon? Show his eyes? Anything like that. Also when the wife is talking, the only animation is lip synch and her arm pulling back the curtain.

Are there some flaws? Of course, there aren't any flash animations without flaws. I gave it a 10 because I think it honestly deserves one. I honestly adore it because you really made it feel like a classic horror film. Some references not everyone picked up on, but I was loving. The gore scenes were just the right amount of brutal. I don't think I've ever squired before whilst watching a flash animation, so bravo on that.

Also, for those of you who close out when the credits role, wait until the very end. I seriously jumped when I saw it even though I knew it was coming.

By far your best cartoon man, keep up the good work.

ClockworkPixel responds:

thanks zach for this amazing review :D
i had to slap myself for not animating the mum more it's so obivous and would of made a huge improvemen just why didn't i think!! but still thank you sooooo much for this :D

.....

:C that...was..friggin...SCARY

HOLY SH** man that was a good movie nicely done

thanks alot :)