Reviews for "Road of the Dead"

good job.

excellent.

thanks dude

brain splattering awesomness

so damn satisfiying running over zombies n shit, the details of the art was amazing, unlike most other zombie games using the same shit over n over again, the controls were flawless, add that with that apocalyptic music and you got yourself a awesome ass game. only thing that would make this ever better would be you would get outta the car n shoot at shit. anyways, great work man!

Hey John
yeah going out and shooting would be neat!
thanks for the great review

freaking awesome

my favorite is when you hear the soldiers and the commander talking around the radio makes it feel crazy and the horrors of a zombie outbreak

Evil-Dog responds:

Yeah I think we did a fine job for the game immersion, glad you appreciated these little details

good job!

gentlemen, good job!!!!!! a fresh approach to zombie apocalypse / survival horror, good programming and controls & sickdeathfiend I recognize your work and love the zombies wandering about!!!! good game!

SDF rocks :D thanks dude

Zombilicious

Really cool game! It's really addicting. I think this is a really original idea for a zombie game instead of the usual point and shoot zombie games. The art and the gore and everything is awesome. I find that it lags during the parts of the game where there's a lot of action and that at times no matter how much I mash the buttons, they're unresponsive probably because of the lag. Other than that, great game!

hey you!
yeah lag happens, blaaahhh even at low quality?

Glad you liked the game otherwise
and was nice meeting you at the toronto meet :)