For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 205 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Road of the Dead"

YEY
Why did I not play this on newgrounds before?

Its a great game, I love every single aspect of it! The atmosphere is chaotic and charming, glory, and noisy!
The graphics are good enough, I just wished a lil bit more bit of variety with the enemies, but still, nothing bad really affects the over all game, its simple and chaotic.
Theres plenty of modes, of challenge and just a bunch of crazzy ass shit. Great Game!

It's funny when I get through the checkpoint at the end of Cetral City by only running over 1 soldier and taking down only 1 fence and the radio goes on about how ''zombies are marching in!''

I love this game! I've been playing it so much! I can't believe flash is gonna end in december 2020, but I will still recognize the memories i've played within the games... and more. :D

meh