For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 205 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Road of the Dead"

THIS GAME WAS KINDA REALLY FUN AND CREEPY

Very good game, aged really well, is fun for quite a bit, and has some interesting mechanics. The sense of achievement when you get a new upgrade is quite good, and it requires more thought than just "Drift to the right for the whole game and you'll be fine." There's always been a sense of fear when the hood of your car starts smoking. The only problem I have with this game is the repetition of it, military checkpoints aren't diverse and it's easy to guess where the zombies/civilians are moving. Good play.

Honestly the Road of The Dead Saga is one of my most favorites. I really enjoy the intense action while playing it on my school issued laptop which can barely run it lol, the game is quite slow and that really amps the tension for me and I actually enjoy that sort of tension. I really love the first two Road games, Lab and Range were also good too but the best entry was Segway of The Dead. Segway had such a gripping story with a heartfelt ending to it. But I absolutely love this game and the bleakness of it too, perhaps one day we'll see the town of Alliance? Maybe all the characters will unite? Who knows.

cool

It's really good the only bad thing is that there is no full screen mode.