Reviews for "Super Mario World"

cool

well, i could give it a better one-liner, cos this was really good...i used to think that VGDC was crap, but they started to pick up, about the time just before castlevania...now, with all they're doing in the ways of like updates everyday and such, they're slowly moving past the big mama jama, Classic Nintendo, which hasn't been updated for a more than a month! (where ya been man)...and while i can't think of a good review for this, it deserves one, cos this is very fine Video Game Flash...at its finest even!

Nice!

Once again Randy used the old video games graphic and manipulated them well. It's just not as funny as the previous submissions.

--Michael Bregman

This cool!

Nice video! It must be hard making all those graphics.

oh mr hanky the christmas poo...

WOW!

This was the most tight movie ive seen in a while! THIS DESERVES THE TOP 10 LIST!!!!!!! Great job exept the sewers ran a little slow... You could make arows to press when your done reading what the chars say. Over all it was fantastic