Reviews for "Super Mario World"

cool

you get to pick what you want to do

Very Nice.

It would be awesome if nintendo made a game like that, with options and alternate results. man you should try to get into a job with nintendo,
they would probably appreciate some of your creativity. Thank you for sharing this game.

I nearly pissed my self.

The chinese version of mario made me laugh so hard i nearly pissed myself. This is a funny parody but next time make more options But please Keep doing something involving the chinese Mario!!!!!!!!!!!

Laughed my ass off

That Jiggy on down thing had some humor, But the other two almost gave me a heartattack.

BTW, For anyone who hasn't watched South Park, That talking peice of Crap is named Mister Hanky

Mister Hankey the Christmas Poo that is

Hilarious!

Especially the part when Mario dug to China!