Reviews for "Thousand Dollar Soul"

got this game had played it first when it was launched on konggregate

i know the music
it's asteroidblues
he's here

GregLoire responds:

Yep! The in-game music links are broken now, but here are the 3 tracks (you're thinking of the first one):

Re-played this gem here for a bit, never gets old.

But, no matter how good of a story this is, I am not here to talk about it. I came here for you Greg! (nohomothough)

When are you going to finish the sequel? you told me it would have a sequel! I don't care if have a daily job, or if you don't have time or if you just have other things to do, just give us the sequel goddamn it!

YOU HEAR ME YOU STORYTELLING BASTARD!? THE PEOPLE ARE STILL WAITING! >:(

Jokes aside, I came back here to remind you mate, you're awesome.
Just wave a flag or something dude, we need to know if you are alive, if you are going to do the sequel or work on another game, or quit doing then, that would be nice.

GregLoire responds:

Ahhh, thanks for the support/pressure!

The sequel is still mostly in my head; I'm ironing out some details, but I have all the major events planned out. I'm starting the first draft right now, but it's probably still a few years away from being finished.

HOWEVER, your comment motivated me to update my previously empty reality-tunnels.com domain with a rough timeline of the prologue. So, thanks!

Good story, well-thought out.
Can we have scrolling up and down with arrow keys instead of mouse?

I came back now after a like 2 years and read it again. It's that good. It's an amazing story. The entire concept of this game/novel is incredibly well done. Every ending just made me want to dive deeper and deeper. I don't usually spend time with "choose your own adventure game" so much, but form all of those types of game I have played, this is by fare the best one I have ever played/read. Looking forward to see what more creation you have in store for the future :)