Reviews for "Thousand Dollar Soul"

Amazing.

It's been a few months since I played this and it's had one of the biggest and most lasting effect on me that I've gotten from a flash creation. It may not be one of the popular flashes but I find this to be very high quality.

The story in my opinion was perfect, I can go on and on about what I liked about it and I cannot recall anything I disliked. As a writer I can see great potential in you, it's not just a story that has drama and suspense, but it really makes you think. Especially about the themes from literature involving destiny.

I hope to hear more from you in the future.

Better than I could have thought it would be

When I first started, I was convinced that I was going to read for five minutes and close the browser in boredom. Despite this feeling, I decided to try it anyway, just in case it was actually good. And man, it was good.

Piecing together the truth by looking through all the endings was very engaging. It capitalized on what makes choose-your-adventure stories good while at the same time exploring the medium in a way that hasn't been done before (at least to my knowledge): the idea that it's possible for several of the branches of the story to coexist. That was clever and unique.

Also, it's great that you took the "it was a dream" cliche and turned it into something meaningful. That alone would have been pretty impressive.

Choose Your Own Adventure!

It's just like those books! I really enjoyed them. Only criticism I have is that there is a lot of text between decisions. That and music can be more diverse. But otherwise I love this game! I spent hours trying to get all the endings, and I did! :D

You should try making acheivments for getting each ending.

Nicely DONE

First of all I hate reading. My friend sent this to me and asked me to read to one ending. At first i didn't want to read it but then out of politeness i read to one ending. I was immediately hooked into the story. I spent about 3 hours finding every ending but enjoyed it very much.

cool

Its mindblowing

all the endings Ive found are sad.