Reviews for "Thousand Dollar Soul"

That was damn good.

Gets exhausting to backtrack to see different endings. Still great though.

Well designed and overall entertaining.

Really enjoyed playing it. Of course, if I wanted to play a game with a socially awkward protagonist I'd replay Final Fantasy VIII.

Realistic

This was written so well. It was so realistic in every single scenario, and I spent about two hours altogether to get every ending. The character development was also thought out really well. Depending on your actions and the actions of the other characters makes them completely different people in all the varied timelines. Some of the timelines were incredibly emotional, and even though I'm a sucker for a happy ending like 34, my other favorite has to be 20. It was one of the best things I've read in a while and I do actually read a bit. I hope you continue, though it must take you forever to come up with it all. Anyway, if another is made I guarantee I will take the time to completely uncover any and all of the secrets and scenarios, and hopefully so will many other people.

Great

Simply awesome. I'd absolutely love to see more of this... now I need an actual time travelling device to fast-forward to Thousand Dollar Soul 2 or something!
Perhaps Two Thousand Dollar Soul I guess.

Damn