Reviews for "Thousand Dollar Soul"

Came here after playing God's Assassin. I like this one better though it feels incomplete... like there should be one huge ending but I dunno, it's still good.

GregLoire responds:

I am working on a linear novel titled Reality Tunnels that will be a direct sequel to this story, so check back in a few years!

(spoilers ahead) For the purposes of the sequel, the canon ending here is the one where Angela uses the earpiece in Africa.

I played this game after the newer "God's Assassin" game from the same creator. Again, the art, the changing background, and the engaging, suspenseful story were all great. Must say though, I like this game better! I guess I have a preference for really connected storylines.

wow incredible story and that best ending was actually pretty beautiful with the perfect tone of music in it your a brilliant writer hope to see more work from you in the future

Great game the timeline was a bit confusing which was why I only gave it 4.5 stars. I got all the endings and that also helped move the story along but I'm still unsure as to why they called the ear piece Thousand Dollar Soul.

This game is good, and I've found a couple of endings that are parallel to each other, and I always understood how everyone felt, Future Todd especially.