Reviews for "Thousand Dollar Soul"

Fantastic.

I read through every possible ending, and enjoyed all of it, even the ones where I knew I was making bad decisions on purpose. No fancy flash animations here, but an amazing story that had me reading through all the possibilities genuinely interested and wondering what the outcome would be for my decisions and how it would effect the characters. Would like to see more of this.

Masterpiece!

I must say this was an enjoyable use of 2 hours+. looking forward to a bright future for you.

I'm usually into this kind of stuff...

Except 'this kind of stuff' isn't ever published!

Excellent job on this! I'm only a few clicks into it and I already love it! It's really moving my imagination and The-Swain's artwork really contributes a lot to this. The music is a perfect loop for this mysterious yet somewhat sympathetic story.

A+ man!

No pressure on the next game, take your time! I'm looking forward to another one! :)

got all ending

Finished with the game, and read your note that can be found at..erm..maybe spoiler so I only say where one of the endings tell it is.
I got some of the good endings for "Present Todd" first (32-34), so was a little shocked to find out what happens in the rest.

Kongregate