Reviews for "Gretel and Hansel Part 2"

Doesnt load D:

It gets stuck on the loading page after i burn that tree...man....shit.
by the way it is going it deserves a 10 i cant wait until that is fixed i loved the first one
Thanks :D

Amazing. Completely amazing.

This deserves 10/10.
Wow, I can see the amazing storyline, and all these completely amazing and yet confusing elements, the tree, coins, everything.
The glasses were mystery givers and everything, I wanted to check every place for with them, I saw Hansel and Gretel's vague heads on the headstones, that was an amazing part as well as of a game.
Keep up this amazing work.
I'm wowed, but only glitchy, I couldn't complete it: A the part where you give this hand the hand you had found behind a tree, it paused and I had to hit F5 to refresh. My hand was gone, but I got ripped off of the coins.

Glitches are minor issues. This game is amazing.
Great job. ALL MY 5 "R" GO TO THIS!

awesome

thats all i gotta say to this. and BTW how many hats are there to unlock in the loading screen

Metal Sandwich isn't working.

Umm...., ran into this funny glitch where I left the game running for a bit while on the Weather puzzle. I turned the Rain into Night, ate the glowing shrooms, exploded,......and I'm still able to walk around. lol

However I found that as I scrolled down to write down this funny little piece and scrolled back up to play some more, I magically reformed into Gretel instead of a walking corpse. So I decided to keep playing. I took the hidden path to Rufus and came back down to the Weather puzzle. I made it night time again and tried to take the shroom. Although the option was there, it wouldn't activate. So no go. So I kept playing and everything was still functioning...with the exception of the bugs, including the one where the old man no longer has a hat or playing his banjo once you complete that task.

Another bug or glitch. After giving the wolf a bone....he ran away....backwards...towards the bridge Gretel was on.

I love the Revenge medal get! lol

I'm still trying to figure out the Owl and hitting the tree thing....

um glitch?

i can fill up my pitcher as many times as a i want and i thought i was stuck but i see that in the walk through you water the tree

i cant do it ive been running in a cricle for a while now SADFACE