Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Gretel and Hansel Part 2"

It's obvious you don't care enough to fix this glitch so one star it is

FIX THIS GLTICH. IVE BEEN PERIODICALLY CHECKING TO SEE IF IT'S BEEN FIXED FOR ALMOST A YEAR NOW. I JUST WANNA REPLAY MY FAVORITE NEW GROUNDS GAME. EVERY COMMENT HERE IS COMPLAINING ABOUT IT HOW HAS IT NOT BEEN FIXED YET. The game has a 5 star rating from me but im putting this comment at a 1 until yall fix this. I get if yall haven't looked at this game in ages but this is really unprofessional of you.

i neeed to play this gameee, please fix the glitch that comes after dining at woodman's dining room, you can't move anymore :/// I NEED TO PLAY ITTT

i absolutely love it! i played it on a diff site to complete it years ago, but now , it glitches and it seems i cant control Gretel with the WASD nor with the arrow keys, after killing that wood man. grateful if you could fix that...thanks :)

You should probably fix this game. For some reason, I am stuck right after I kill that wooden tree man, and as soon as it cuts to the fireplace area in the cave, I can't move Gretel or do much of anything except open my inventory. I don't think this game for whatever reason is compatible with Firefox anymore.