Reviews for "CodeName Ezekiel"

Great game!

But why are all the medals worth 0 points?!

ThomSip responds:

they haven't been approved yet ;)

Great Game

There are a ton of games like this out there, but most of them are crap. This one is pretty good, and even had some somewhat original points to it. The third boss was annoying until I realized that shooting the thing heals it when it's red, after which it was fairly easy to kill.

Thanks :)

I know it's very basic concept, but I spend loads of hours tweaking it so it would turn out well.

nice when someone notices :)

Oldschool in more ways than one.

Classic shmup action. The graphics look something like 2003 Flash games, but behind that is a really fun game. Simple and easy to play. The time mechanic was fun and useful.

My loan complaint is the health recovery of the third boss. Without the right upgrades I had to spend a good fifteen minutes hammering away at it.

Overall great job, though.

Thanks for the 9 :)

Has a bug

Fun game but when you continue after you die, the shop window doesn't go away

What do you mean?

I tried dieing and pressing continue, but the game menu just goes away?