Reviews for "CodeName Ezekiel"

i kicked so much butt

i got all the upgrades.this was fun

not bad

The music and sound effects fit. The graphics are ok, could be better.
Gameplay and concept aren't too original, but this game is quite fun. The time warp was a nice idea. The medals give something to strive for, which is good.

ThomSip responds:

Thanks for the positive comments :)

great classic game but

its easy to play but hard to suvive and still needs little more improvement

Typical

This was a game that really goes back to the roots of the space shooting genre. While not that creative (the graphics could use some work) still a lot of fun, especially with all the medals and stuff. It took me awhile to realize that I was supposed to be collecting those little yellow things. Here's a tip: you don't need to press "f" to fire continously, just use your regular shooter. I thought there would be a boss on every level. At least it was easy to get the medal of killing over 100 enemies.

Great game..but

For some reason, when I got Game Over and pressed Replay, it would take me back to the shop, then the game starts, but the shop menu is still open and won't let me see anything.