Reviews for "Swingers Collab"

"Oh I was caught off-guard when clicking this"

Come on people, this wasn't that surprising. It had an icon of a unicorn with cock and balls for its horn. :/
Also, I don't think of myself as lower intelligence because I enjoyed some outrageously limp dongs swinging in an inhumanly fashion. Well done.

LOL....

YOU GUYS ARE GAY..... AND SO AM I FOR WATCHING AND HIGH RATING IT...... BECAUSE IT WAS FUNNY.....

Silly, good-spirited, nothing special

Stunningly infantile and not so humorous, but it certainly is... Anarchistic and well-made in terms of animation and music choice. The concept was used with some attempts at being different as well - that is good to see.

Yeah, uplifting little thing, no pun intended. It's just genitalia - nothing to feel 'icky' or 'giggly' about if you are of average or higher intelligence.

Good job.

Geez

Seriusly whats so bad about it is just a fucking joke it doesnt mean it will make you gay or anything.

IT"S RAINING MEN *parts*

Ng...we get ALOT of cock jokes...why arn't thier any pussy or perfect asses (female very preferably) jokes? I can look and pwn-tang anytime by lookin at our beautiful hentai, BUT come on...that's not as pronounced as our cock jokes... I WANT PUSSY!!!! sorry that's a personal problem until tonight but still