Reviews for "Mystical Mountain"

Definite 10/10. This is the most impressive piece I've heard in the NGADM thus far. As cinematic pieces go, this is definitely up there with the greats on NG. Amazing work.

I can't say that I've listened to a majority of NG tracks or anything, but what I have heard ... I think this is the best orchestral piece I've heard on NG by some distance. Maybe it's just bias because I've heard you most recently, I don't know. But you're blowing me away, dude. I think you have a serious career ahead of you-- don't give up man.

Sweet song!
Do I have your permission to use this as the menu theme in one of my games?
The game itself will be non-profit and free, yet I will record it and publish it to youtube where I'll eventually make a few dollars in ad-revenue.

Soooo beautiful! I... yeah that about covers it. Keep it up!

NGADM Review

---

I cannot get over the amount of detail and the amazing orchestration and instrumentation in this track. The mixing, pacing, thematic choice, overall instrument quality....everything is phenomenal. The theme of this piece is particularly exciting and uplifting, and with a title like 'Mystical Mountain' you can't help but smile at the magnificence of this piece. I can only praise your musical talent!

The only thing I can really complain about is that this track has that quintessential generic Hollywood sound about it. Now...don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with that per say, it's just that it doesn't sound quite as unique as it could, you know? The different sections seem to be connected for sure, but they also feel just slightly disjointed, too. Regardless...this is too fantastic.

I have nothing more to say. I love this. :)

Score: 9.5/10