For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 29 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Gravity Duck"

This is really an enjoyable game. The quick decisions that you have to make as well as the planning ahead of your next move make this a both fast-paced and logic game.
I really liked the music, and, for some reason, the little noise it makes when you pick up the egg!

HARD!

This is a fantastic game relying off of gravity and QUICK decisions. It doesn't ever get tedious or repetitive. Each level is a unique puzzle and experience. You should make another, but include unlockables.

Really good.

I can definitely see this being ported to PSN and Xbox Live.

awsomefulness!!

2 hours of nonstop play. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Beat all level.

Thia game was quite something. It very similar to that other gravity reverse game but still an original concept in it own right. The game is hard but very passible, just require a bit of timing and observations.

TIPS: If you got a problem passing them pounding spike bricks. Just wait for them to hit the ground then start counting 1,2,3 and your timing should match the pounding. Jump immediately after the count of 3. It work for me.