Reviews for "Gravity Duck"

Level frustration: 90000

How the fuck do I beat level 40?

This was a good game.

We all know the answer, this game is epically duck-a-fied, it has great graphics, great game-play, and i love that instead of a flag or something at the end of each lvl, there is a golden egg =). Also i like that you made it 8-bit, instead of normal bit (32- bit). If their is a sequel, i will so play it.

Great game

I really liked the art and the level design was great too. It's a pretty trendy concept for a game but super well executed. The music was incredibly catchy too. Did you compose the music yourself as well?

Really...

...what can I say... amazing job.

A simple concept, difficulty curve is perfect, controls are not too easy, not too complex, and the idea of not allowing gravity shifts while falling is very apropriate. The whole set-up is excactly as needed, nothing is in excess.

Graphics and music were good enough not to bother the player, yet simple enough to allow focusing on the puzzle / gameplay.

A deeper story (in the lines of action puzzles such as 'The Company of Myself') would have been to my liking (thus the 1 point penalty), but of course this is up to you to decide.

A truly worthy action puzzle, well done.

fun game

was a good balance of challenge and cake walk with a sprinkle of trial and error. i was just upset that when i completed it that the game didnt unlock some kind of top hat duck mode =(