Reviews for "Gravity Duck"

Hard but good game!
Great work!

Fan-duckin'-tastic!! A throughly enjoyable game that's challenging yet beatable.

@GravityDuck Cool, me too!
You can find it here: http://youtu.be/5oKuqqWRL2s

Anyway, about the game, I loved it except I would've liked to see more puzzles. It was more like a platformer. That's okay, but there was much more potential for a platformer/puzzle hybrid. Also, the damned spiky walls... *shudders* Let's just say they're hard to time.

4 stars, because I'm feeling generous today and it was honestly a fun game despite its faults.

I beat the game, then registered an account here to talk about it.

Basically, this game is a lot like VVVVVV, only a lot less fun. Every time you die it feels like the fault of the game, not yourself. That's a very serious mistake from a developer's standpoint. You want it to feel like if the player messed up, it was all them. VVVVVV did this perfectly, while Gravity Duck did not.

The game can be beaten easily in one sitting, and only takes about 25 minutes to complete. It wasn't difficult at all until later levels, and then it was an annoying difficult rather than a fun difficult.

All in all, I did enjoy it, platformer fan that I am. It provided some frustration, but what good platformer doesn't? Basically, it was a pretty good game; it just can't even begin to compare with VVVVVV or other platformers of its kind.

shittest game ever