For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 45 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Gravity Duck"

9/10

It was fun, and well done. My only complaint are the homing bullets on the bees. >< Though I guess that makes it more challenging. xP I beat it anyways, fun to play and maybe again as well. ^^

I like it

it comes abit adictive

Good

I have to admit that "Gravity Duck" is a pretty funny name for a game, even though the end result was anything but funny. It definitley got harder as it went along, but any problem I had was mostly because it was just hard to get a sense of control. The graphics were pretty simplistic, but that worked well for the theme. Ditto the music. You would be surprised as to how well you have to really be kept on your toes for something like this. You have to plan strategy and make sure everything is timed just right.

good

but why do u make it about a duck

I like it

It is actually very addicting. I will be coming back to play this again and again probably.