Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Madness: Ascend"

Great movie

Madness day never disappoints, especially when it comes to great movies! It had the intense blood-and-gore action of madness, funny little twists, Hank, Tricky, and somehow managed to end with an ironic message about life, in the middle of all the killing. I loved the little short that Hank watched, it was funny. But one thing still bothers me. Wasn't Tricky's transformation red to begin with? Why is it colored white?

Pegosho responds:

The tricky transformation made by MindChamber (Madness Accelerant) was red but the original version made by Krinkels (Madness Anthipathy) was white. I liked MindChamber's version the most though, it looks most menacing.

Huh.

why do I have the feeling that the big one with the fish is named Seabiscuit...?

Awesome

loved the ending not at all what i expected

It will NEVER END

I loved watching this because it offered yet another perspective on the Madness Combat series. I think my favorite part would be the end where he just dies and his sunglasses are cut in half. It was weird to have everything suddenly become peaceful when he blew himself up, but it works. It was great to see this new animation style, particularly with how well the characters moved around and stuff. This day and this genre has truly given us some of the best flashes this website and the entire Internet has ever seen! I liked the film about Nevada, too.

Cool

Some of that didn't really make sense but it's pretty cool.