Reviews for "The Insanity 2"

The insanity 3

Make it!, its very unfortunate about the ending but I could tell that in the end Langdon would truly put the other Visects to shame.

Scary

The most disturbing part is some people are fucked up enough to actualy try something like what Dr. Frendly did in the game. It would be a more hellish world if these people didnt have gatekeepers to keep them in line. Very bone chilling to thnk about. But awsome gae and scared me senseless.

EvilKris responds:

Oh yeah?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSrIkU XwsNk

Part of my research into making the game involved a lot of uncovering of *real* experiments of the above ilk. Funny thing about 'fiction' is that a lot of what people do in the real world is sicker than anything writers can come up with.

NOOO :(

LOL i scare of anything. And this game made me poop. Seriusly :/

O_O:

OK. I MAY not sleep tonight. I MAY be a little bit more on edge for a while. i MAY be terrified of creepy mansions forever. I MAY be mentally afflicted with a much bigger and sensitive fear gland, of whatever. But i BEAT this game in one go and i'll do it again DAMMIT! UGH!

Ay!Ay!Ay! This is DAMMING SCARY SHIT FUCK ASSHOLE