Reviews for "B7 - Shitless Lunatic"

This is awesome and inspiring!
Sounds JUST like INFLAMES
You are king!!!

Burn7 responds:

Ahaha... I didn't think about it like that actually, I think you're right! It totally kinda does sound like In Flames :P I mean... Not as good, AT ALL. But sorta the same style :D

Oh HECK yeah this is pretty heavy, funky too. Loving it. You're doing amazing with this considering coming up with ideas every day is hard. So props to you good sir!

Burn7 responds:

Ahah, well thanks man. I really love funk and blues, I wish I could incorporate more of it into my music xP

Black cloud and Silver Linings? Totally a Dream Theater Album. Maybe similar to Trial, Error, and Silver Linings? Anyways,

Quite enjoy this song. Love when you get to put some grove in your riffs. I didn't notice the clipping. But it does seem that your drums are ridic loud.

Favorite part, 1:06. Right after the heaviness and build up!!! Then, let me grove on my guitar and have a groovy drum beat. The next transition i feel is not quite as smooth. Although the next section is after that little bit is heavy as fuck. Breakdown! And then it dies off...

Your shit could be extended! As most of your WIPs i guess. But love what you have done with this.

Burn7 responds:

FUCK YEAH! I love the 1:06 part, I want to just write music like that all the time, just groove forever. But I'm not quite that good yet. I need to work on my grooviness skills. Maybe I should play bass lolol...

We seriously need to jam soon or I'm going to die. We can either set up at your parent's place or my pa's new house cause his neighbors need to know who they're fucking with :3

uhm, hope you don't mind me using this song for one of my upcoming games. i love this soooo much <3

Burn7 responds:

Go right ahead! Just try and link me so I can spend some time checking your stuff out like you have mine!

Hahaha that was like reading one of Mr. Nietzlawe's prose, but with more shit and piss on babies... wait what?

anyway, mostly good, i guess by this point we all like them heavier (or skinny i don't discriminate any gals yo!), the clipping was unnoticeable for me, which may be a good thing, unless you wanted it to be noticed in which case... hey look your faith and ambition are making out on top of that scatologic baby, now that is hardcore! what was i saying?

Burn7 responds:

Lol haha... Yeah, probably better to not discriminate against dem ladies. You never know, they could be the mother of your child one drunken accident-filled day!