Reviews for "Mutate the Labrat 2"

awesome game!

this is game is so cool!!!

how to

how to mutate the labrat without he diyng?/

uuuhg,

I get pissed off when i run out of money and die then for some reason i just have to come back to play over and over.

this is AWESOME

this is awesome but how do you find implants

OK here is some super tips to beating the game fast.
First unlock the first mine and capture the creature guarding it. Use this creature when traveling until your main creature is strong enough to beat the creatures guarding each zone. If you want to travel real cheap spend all your money end let your traveling creature get genetic damage during revival until its down to level 1. Then it only cost 10 buck to revive instead of 100.
I wasted tons of money crafting implants. Focus on your mining crew first. Then focus on mutations. I suggest finding the lab that sells vespin X.
Only the basic implants are needed if you are level 500 to beat the last boss in the area.
I wouldn't fuse monsters unless they are 100+, if your not recieving bonus stats your wasting the few times you can fuse without causing genetic damage.

Good luck, this game can be really fun or a tedious grind if you play wrong.

O yeah great game I like it. There is a bug when crafting. If you are trying to craft and it requires a stack of 2 items and you have 1 item then a stack of 1 or more, when you craft it. it will use the 1 item and still take 2 items from the remaining stack.

Please make crafting less tedious I want to make 30 of the item at once rather then 1 at a time.

5/5 game