Reviews for "Mutate the Labrat 2"

Good but...

dragging materials 1 by 1 is tedious,either all at one or a box that let us decide how much we need to move.
make the workers gain xp and eventually lvl up to increase success rate,with certain lvl limit of course, like say 3.
have to reselect stuff after each designate feed and inject is again tedious.
lastly,just a cosmetic suggestion, make the lab rat with different variety,I mean the cosmetic available,all just looks like golems with different accessories,make a rat face, a lizard face, or even fly facewould greatly enhance the minion making experience.

thats just my 2 cent, good luck on your next game :)

it looks fun but....

i`m finding it kinda hard i was wondering if i woukld i find it easer starting with the first and then doing the second

Needs some improvement

Nice game. Its fun. For the most part. I find it kinda frustrating on some parts, such as how fragile the labrat is or how some of the items cost. If it had a bit more less of a hard environment, it would have been more enjoyable. Otherwise, the game is entertaining once you get past the hard parts.

addictive

Way better than the first game. Selling is a pain, click and drag, repeat a thousand times.

Amazing game! I enjoyed it immensely. While I would have appreciated some cinematics, a notification when my miners died, and maybe a third tier of employees (Especially engineers, I wasted thousands on failed implant creations,) the gameplay was good, the map was rather expansive, and I feel that the locations were well paced. It was great watching the monster as it first was morph into a grand, hulking abomination of nature as I progressed. The arena battles were satisfying, and the bartering system was...good. It could still have had some improvements, but it was certainly decent. For a flash game that was made six and a half years ago, this is amazing work. I know that it's unlikely, but I would absolutely LOVE to see a continuation to this. Please man, keep doing work on your games. This was a masterpiece.