Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Doom1: Mission 1"

Hey Man!

Remember me? Either way, this is a good cover! This is my favorite doom song man! I was always planning to do a cover of this myself, but I never got around to it, hehe oh well. Keep doin stuff like this! Also, I marked you down for clarity because it sorta sounded like it was coming through a filter. Oh well, good job man! 5up!

~WG

Reone663 responds:

thanks. Yeah I remember you... although little unclearly. anyway thanks for the comment.

Wow, darn you!

Dang, You've remix'd almost all my fav video game songs... I wanted to do that!!!!!

Jeez now I'm going to have to go kill some kittens with a brick i found in my back yard while using my medal detector, searching for a half dollar I dropped XD.

Still liked it, but it sounds a little wierd... kinda .midi'ish

hehe thanks.

Demonic MIDI Resampling

Sorry but it sound almost demonicly like the originall midi with a flanger - the big boys put there doom recreations in the Heavy Metal section but dont dare use some cheap talentless sythesizer to do it either (FL Slayer) that just pisses them off , but not to bad keep it up!

thanks