Reviews for "Madness Hydraulic"

Its a cool.

I knew about this one and had played it a bit, but til now when im replaying most madness games i hadnt really played it to get the achievements. Fun and entertaining, and very goopd controls with mouse. Very good game love this style and gameplay from regent, accelerant and this, and the concept of the room moving is very well executed, i specially loved that hanks slides when in the wire at the ceiling. The detail of hank falling slower while hitting enemies is nice. As in accelerant best weapon by far is the shotgun and its not hard to stock 4 or more clips, each time i saw an enemy with one i went straight for it. Other weapons are also good, grenade launcher and flamethrower, pistol and p90 are filler and machine gun is just the average one. Even with turrets, camping is not possible as stun to enemies is minimal so the ones behind will always shoot at you, aa enemies dont have such a ridiculous hp pool like in accelerant and difficulty is achieved through speed. About the turrets themselves its interesting how they are, i expected the typical auto aim damageable(and money consuming ultimately due to reparations) one, or the ones that when maxed can carry the game alone, its not the case for this, they are worth to max but dont break the game. Zombie waves are different and force you to go melee or have enough ammunition(in low waves only tho, later you wont have enough ever) the addittion of tricky so many times and not as a boss would be a problem if it wasnt for accelerant, he carrying a firearm is a good balance point plus accelerant left me wishing to punch tricky(clown form) more than 3 just times in a game. Also, these fast zombies are very different from the latter project nexus ones and more forgiving, while also dangerous due to them not carrying guns you can steal. And i love the fact that enemies pick up their weapons back, and dont just fight melee. Upgrades are noticeable and it doesnt become boring in higher waves as it feels so frenetic with jump and speed upgrades as well as enemy fast movement, the absence of lags makes this possible, is just shooting and jumping, is pure madness. Only bad thing is that it is not easy to choose what gun you want to pick/swap, but i doubt that could be solved in anyway, as the project nexus way wouldnt work because this is so much faster. It didnt feel too hard at all to get the 40 with no turrets, not near to madness mode in accelerant, but a fun challenge. A final boss at 40 or a secret boss at 50 would have been cool.

MindChamber responds:

Wow! Great review! Very thorough. Glad u liked it

No pos,ta chido dijo El Mariscos Todo Baboso

Really Madness XD,GG

Incredibly fun. I've achieved both medals, through skill, shotgun hoarding, and patience with all of the lag this game gives me. Good game.