Reviews for "Madness Hydraulic"

awesome!

i loved the musics,the gameplay,the enemies,and the hydraulic mode!

Lags a bit

Yes it lags a little, but I didn't think it was that bad and my computer isn't that great. It was classic flash game style, mash button to kill. My only complaint is that it was fairly easy and not really fun enough to play through a 2nd time to go for the other medal. I think it would be better without the hydraulics because it's kind of dull when you're just covered in enemies in a corner and have no idea what's going on. Also, different bullet colors would be nice as well so you know which to avoid, You know, if you re-hash this for next year anyways.

awesome, but

well, im happy its not me, the lag is just horrible, man! other people have noticed it, so it can be my net connection, so 8 out of 10 because due to that

but the game is awesome, simply awesome, no more words are needed to describe this

Awesome! :P

It ran really smooth even on HQ,i got to wave ten in like 2 minutes.The music was awesome too.

Hmm

I didn't like it. It's like the submission you did year before and the problem is that actually ruined it all is the lag.