Reviews for "Madness Hydraulic"

Not a bad game.

The game is pretty good and all, only thing i really feel like reducing points for is that sometimes its simply impossible to do anything due to the mass ammounts of enemies on the screen, i simply had no chances to kill them all with around...say, 5 or so seconds delay, its like trying to shoot a tomato 5 km away, which also is behind a steel wall, with a pistol.

Oh and also, i feel like playing Madness Accelerant while playing this. I feel ripped.

Other than those 2 facts, its a great game, good gameplay and rather challenging. 6/10 and 3/5.

best of al games

this game is beast the best game ever!

HELL YEAH!

i won the game i kill those bastards yyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa aaaaa!!!!!!!!

excellent game

I had seen streaks of madness games but this is by far the best

wow