Reviews for "Madness Hydraulic"

one of the best madness series games ever

however my keyboard is a bit messed up, so I went through most of it with only punches, no speed upgrades or turrets, and without walking. then i got stuck on level 37 with a guy that had a grenade launcher that can aim worth crap, and i had no gun. needless to say, i'm epicly screwed. and my money read 666. coincidence? lol
But overall, one of my favorite games. Thanks Tom and everyone else involved in making this game. you guys rock!

dang it the game is so f..... awesome

THE game is awesome as evry year man 2 thumbs up!!! and its 1 hard sonova bitch like always with ur madness games if u do it with no turrets is an epic war dude

Glitychy

It was god but waaaay too glychy. I woul fire uncontrolably and continue to move in one direction uncontrollably. Somethimes i wouldn't jump when I pressed the jump button. Glyching ruined the game. 3/5 6/10

very cool!!!!!!!!!

man that was great!!!!! the stupid bastards are all going down in a blaze of glory!
this game is to good to leave alone! i'm already at wave 43 and i have the medals!!!!!!!
now i have above 11000 medal score!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so to all ng'ers play this shit!!!!!!

I like it but...

It lacks change... It's the same concept throughout the entire game... It needs to have a purpose or goal and more weapons and more killers. And maybe be able to customize your character. I'm just brainstorming but I'd like to see more games like this, just a little improved. One more though... How bout broaden the choice of location and items! Good job!