Reviews for "Make My Next Game"

Umm...Subject here. xD

Great thinker game for people who have/do used/use flash. Anyone who hasn't, won't get how to do anything. I see a bunch of people on here whining about the music, and only giveing a 9 because of the music. to turn the music off is as simple as typing "first off, no music". I mean, that's what I typed (before I got what was really going on.) overall, I think the game is a little inclusive, and you have to use flash to get it. 8, for that perpose. Music is not an issue, because I didn't have any. xD It was a nice puzzle, that actually made me wanna sit and figure it out. Thanks for the guidance, though. 5 lines of code (If you hadn't said so, we wouldn't have known any better). Cool cool, dude.

Excellent

Very great and hilarious! However, the song gets annoying after a while and it gets tiring having to enter the commands for a line of code 5 times. Other than that, the results of the Inception medal are great.

How to obtain "wired"medal

Type "drink coffee" 3 times
Anyways, nice game. Problem: please put mute button on this game, I'm trying to listen my music in the net at the same time!!!! ><

fun :D

medal walkthorugh
KNOCK KNOCK- "knock knock" "whos there?" "(type what you want)" "___who?" "(tpype another thing"
or gtfo?- "show tits"
pixel puncher- type "punch computer" 3 times
tipsy- type drink beer 3 times
wired- type drink coffee 3 times
efficient- (ill show you later along with succes)
inception- complete it but make sure the file name is Make My New Game
Success (as well as efficient)-
open flash
new project
(project name)(make my new game if u wanna get inception)
music
art
test project
debug project
publish project
submit project

and there u has it :)

>masturbate

"Not until this game is done"

I lol'd