Reviews for "River City Rampage: EX 2"

loved it

I love sprite movies like this
It's realistic and stays true to the physics of the original game, instead of blasting DBZ style shit everywhere. I would love to see more.

One minor complaint is that you used the same grunts and screams too many times and it got repetitive soon.

Holy shit man.

I did not expect the flash to come out that well, I am really impressed. The style of animating and such isn't that generic SMBZ shit you see all the time now, It's smooth fighting with original attack ideas. It's fucking great. I love this mang. You did an awesome job. It deserves a much higher score even as a sprite movie. I hope to see more from ya :O

Great

Did a great job.

Beautiful

simply amazing, or is it complexlyy amazing. this is a good flash with great animations. It's creative and stylish. this is frontpage material.

Fun times!

That was really fun. My only complaint would be that some of the sprites don't look like sprites (the first main character for instance) as well as some of the props. If it was all sprites, this would be perfect. As it is, it's still really good. :-)

LoveYouChunk responds:

I assure you, all graphics in this Flash are sprites pulled from River City Ransom EX for Gameboy Advance. The sounds aren't, but they all come from a video game or another.