Reviews for "River City Rampage: EX 2"

omfg!

if i was a freekin' teacher i would give this an A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++ letz just say that its good times infinity =]

woooo!

holy crap this is way awesome!! i loved the first river city rampage, and this one just takes it to a HNL (hole 'notha level). my favorite part had to be when the dragon twins were double teaming Alex, and Ryan came to his aid. it's like Kunio meets Xiao Xiao. really really awesome work and a great tribute to my favorite game series!

AWESOME!

Way better than the first one!

These animations everytime they make me to play RCREX again!

i dont like so much

it's good but is too linear there insn' t story it's only combat...little boring

LoveYouChunk responds:

After like the tenth review of this (and the last) that mention the lack of story, I just have to say it... River City Ransom already has a story, and these little videos take place within it. It's not an aside to the story or a new one of its own, it's just a closer look at what's going on in the existing world and storyline.

nice =D

hah the fighting with object and especially the ladder... reminded me of something Jackie Chan would do XD