Reviews for "Entertainment"

I happen to agree

I believe that there is all types of brain washing that occurs everyday. I mean this stuff is true. how do you think advertisement works. get something "catch" like a nice tune, even if it's annoying, and watch people buy it. I think Soulja boy is the worst artist alive, but I catch myself singing his songs. People are oppressed by music that tells them to rep their hood, yeah rep your poverty! this country offers so many opportunities but our music wants us to make money and go to prison. man I believe firmly that Satan is the prince of the power of the air and that's the world we live in. I choose Christ as my freedom.

akoRn responds:

thx for ur time watching my work.

I Really like your video!

First of all i disagree with "TheN0mad" yes it was a little hypocritical but what he doesn't understand is that multimedia is the best and fastest way to spread your message, your obviously not going to go on the street and talk about how multimedia brainwashes people, #1 reason you wouldn't do that is because people would just think you're crazy and wouldn't listen to you (because they're already brainwashed).

There are so many people that are brainwashed to the point of ignorance of the truth like "Talor43" for instance, that says "I'm gonna go back to playing l4d2 now that new DLC is coming out" after watching this flash movie, what an ignorant thing to say! i mean he doesn't have to stop playing games but why would he post a comment like that and rate the flash movie a 0!

When i was younger i lived only with my mother, and played video games all day for about 5 years, until i reached the age of 17. Then one day, i went downstairs to get something to drink and seen my mother sitting alone filling out some crossword puzzle, i just stood there looking at her and thinking to myself, how well do i know my own mother?... Would i really rather play games all day and spend hours and hours just wasting my life away, then spend some quality time with my own mother? and then i thought about all the nights she was alone, just like she never had a son. The next day i asked her if she wanted to hang out and go do something together, first she looked at me with disbelief, and then lit up like a Christmas tree, i never thought i could make her so happy just by hanging out with her. Since that day, I've been spending a lot of time with my mother and it changed both of our lives. You see video games and Multimedia don't just brainwash us, in most cases they isolate us from our friends and family, from the world around us. And that's the sad thing today, Most kids today would rather sit in their room (just like i did) and isolate them selves from the world, rather than spending time with their family and friends...

One more thing, if you're doing the same thing like i was, try asking your mother to do something fun together, you'll be surprised how happy it will make her!!!

Sorry for the long ass comment xD, very good flash movie! 5/5 10/10

akoRn responds:

thanks for sharing man.. and yes, I AM A GAMER myself. I started playin since I was in kindergaden and playin the classic mario. Up till now, I spent hours on Guitar Hero and lots of other games, Mafia 2, Halo Reach and whole bunch of good stuff.

The thing is, I didnt conclude that "HEY YOU, DONT DO THIS".. it's their-self that think that. and with those 0 rated comment that blamin me as if Im askin them to stop playing, I was liek 'wtf'.. haha

thx for the comment again. :D

ok ;)

mhh you have to think about this

akoRn responds:

thx.. n it wont harm u to juz to take 5second to think bout it.

it's actually true

but we're to lazy to do anything about it

akoRn responds:

thanks. and theres nothin much we can do really. :P

Butbutbutbut...

I've never played Left 4 Dead!

:O :O :O :O me too! wait, i juz played it yesterday. AHAHHA. thx