Reviews for "Draze - Phantoms Virus"

Yea Well

Maybe if it even isn't his OWN Melody by Beetoven
It is still the best Techno Song on NewGrounds and if you don't beleive me look it up. and just cuz beetoven is in Draze didn't say it was his so all you non-believers and noobs who wrote ZERO Lets see you compare your music to Draze's come on lets see your techno Huh?

Good Job Draze Im really hooked on this tune

Fuck you Non-Beleivers!!!

friggin awesome

holy fcking sheit this sheit is the sheit fckn sheitty sheit lawl, hey and guys it was me that dled this sheit 1500 times lawl namjus kidding =)

Astounding.

Forget what anyone ever says, I have never come across a techno so diverse and enthriving. I can't stop listening, it amazes me to very core, you have done an exceptionally elite job at this song, I cannot stress enough how much you kick ass. Kudos to you, man.

lol?

huh? that was sooo weird, keep up the good work!

great. i like it

great melody, cant argue. a little over rated but not much, and to the fuckers who gave 0, (and shinobi_hunter the most) wtf?
its a great song and shinobi, WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR GOD DAMN PROB?! ITS IN TWO FUCKING SUBMISSIONS THEREFORE ITS NOT FUCKING SELF DOWNLOADED, AND YOU NEED THAT TO GET x2 PLATINUM.
so llook you cocksuking fucking shitters, make something better and ammaize me or else FUCK OFF

Draze responds:

Thanks dude ;]

(Tho just for the record, some ass did actually download this 1500 times.)