Reviews for "Super Zombie World Part 1"

Loved it!

In my personal opinion i thought it was really great! I mean there was obvious problems but you know what they were very minimal. I loved everything about it. It was a lot of fun to watch and kept me wanting more. That's a sign of a great animation. I really can't wait for the next entry. I especially loved the mmusic. Perfect for the feel of the video. It was spooky yet fun to listen to. Great job man. Keep up the awesome work :)

MurderMysteryMan responds:

Thank you very much. (Spooky music was awesome :P) :)

Nice

99% of the time I can't STAND movies with sprites. Your movie actually had substance, and it was put together very well. I really like the story, the music, and the animation you did. The zombies at the end were bad ass, man. Keep up the good work. I'll be keeping my eyes open for part 2 =)

Oh and in response to your question about the movie lagging, I didn't notice it at all...so idk.

Great, thanks :)

Yikes

When Toad came out I flipped out!!(Btw is it ok I use the edits?) Also very nice animation^^

MurderMysteryMan responds:

Sure, just PM me, and then I'll send them to you. Thanks :)

Dude!

This is AWESOME!
This flash EPIC!

thanks :)

Hilarious, but could have been executed better.

Even though some of it was predictable, I couldn't help but to laugh. You had an over all great story, but some parts could have been done better.

To name a few:

*Credits. The credits should wait until the end. Although not critical to the plot, the characters participating were already known. You revealed information unnecessarily. While I'm on this, you may want to make the transition a little slower. I'm usually a fast reader, but I could barely catch who was voicing which character because the credits moved so fast. I noticed that there was a person who did the voice for more than one character and you put both characters in different slides. Maybe for the next time you have a similar situation you can make the slide so it says "John Baker as 'Mario' and 'Luigi'" In this case John Baker is your voice actor, and Mario and Luigi his parts.

*Some of the voices didn't really match the character. Toadsworth for example. He only looked old. The voice actor who played him obviously wasn't the right choice. Not bashing the guy, but I'm sure he could have played another part
better.

*Emotion. In a few instances some of the lines lacked the appropriate emotion. Fear for example, was conveyed with a dull tone.

I hope you continue your work though!

MurderMysteryMan responds:

Okay, thanks for the critique :)

(I know I'm not saying much as a reply, but there's not much to be said. I can't disagree with what you're saying. I really appreciate it though.)