Reviews for "Super Zombie World Part 1"

Awesome!

I really love it! Cool concept, of the Mario character trying to survive through a zombie apocalypse. Can't wait for future episodes!

What's the song that plays during the loading screen?

MurderMysteryMan responds:

It's just called Overworld (Haunted Remix). If you like it, shoot me a PM and I'll give it to you. :)

Flawless...

I think you beat nintendo to their next mario adventure... or should I say remake. I love the doomsday feel to mario in this animation. Keep up the good work. Also don't listen to those know nothing assholes, they wouldn't know great work if it was covered in razor blades and crawled down their throats.

MurderMysteryMan responds:

lol, thanks for your support :)

Everything...

Was fantastic, the effects, dialouge, graphics, and you even followed the proper mythology of zombies, excellent work dude, this deserved a daily feature =).

MurderMysteryMan responds:

Thanks. :) I was SO close to getting one too...

I'm not really sure what the proper mythology of zombies is. I just kinda went with what I thought was right. If you know better, please PM me. I find it interesting.

Nice

it was a cool animation i didn't mind it the intro to me music choice wasnt to good on my opinion but who cares im not making the flash. Anways it's a nice concept but you should try to get the sprites hold they're guns and not just have them attached to they're arm? lol yeah nice job and good luck with your flash animating

Fantastic

I read through a few of the reviews, and no one has mentioned the intro.
I love how you start with the credits and the epic music and zombies being "uzi-ed" away. It really sets the mood.

I don't think it was "boring." Full feature animations are longer and therefore slower, so more patience is required.

All in all, great job!

MurderMysteryMan responds:

Thanks for that. Glad to see someone mention the intro :)