Reviews for "Baby Pupa Vs The Cone"

Thaat was awesome!

I can wait to see more of theese incredible animations!

Ghost in Shell

The robot looks like it came from Ghost in Shell then a Metal Gear Solid game to me. But that is my opinion. Other than that everything is as smooth as a baby's butt.

Very Promissing

smooth animation and emotions.Im giving 10 stars hoping for more advanced work of you

wow

very good i love the animationen

WAHT JOO GOT 4 ME FOO¿

DAT SUM PREMO videogame style cut scene man. did remind me of borderlands. the motion vibrant, and you 100% have achieved the the style of motion, vibration, and direction in your animation which i don't know what word to use to describe the style of animation you have achieved. i know there has to be a word to use to classify the animation form you successfully made.
i think you have the skill in the level of your animation ability you could take any random form with any random object and successfully pull off a perfected example of the form you have captured. Baby Pupa star character was at times behaved more like a Baby Kita at times :Þ You took an idea, took it out of your had, and successfully brought it into existence.

Good Job.

I have a question: How many hours you take for this to become the finished product?

NightShadowTWO responds:

this was done over the course of a few weeks. on and off of course. but if i were to work on this non stop, i would say it'll take about two days and a half just for animation. you mad critic you.