Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Workaholic Party"

First of all, I am german. And so, maybe my english description is not the best ... like other members do write here. Because it doesn't is my native language, okay !?

A sweet and nice, but short game ( unfortunately ). And what I like here at most is, for my personal taste, it breaks a little bit with the usual storylines in sex games.

Natalie is definately no bitch. But she is all times so moody. And she have sometimes really crazy ideas in her mind. But, exactly that I find so realistic. She is no horny sex tool like other girls in such games. It is like a dramatic story, written by the real life.

For example: you can treat she nice and gallant, gentle. There is no way to come really in her heart, she will call you mostly a liar and a horny jerk. That makes the gameplay good, but hard. And I can only give the advice, try it only with the right emotion.

First time, I was really surprised to find such a story contains in a adult game. Also when you can f*ck her, it would be better to fall really in love with her ( and she for you too ), but ... okay, 3 stars.

shes so hot

great game but no voice?

poor game the pussy and ass was not shown even once

Suden