Reviews for "[Visible] III"

D

Hard but fun. The last few levels were killers! Nice graphics too, seems like an upgrade from the last one. :3

They make children cry :3

awesome

I usually analyse all the little details in my reviev but this game is so perfect I don't have anything to get deeply in. Perfect art, perfect music, perfect controls, perfectconcept, perfect delivery.

I can't say a bad thing about.

AethosGames responds:

Thanks :) I'm glad you enjoyed it as I put a lot of hard work into it.

The Best of the visble series

Of Course cuz it was the newest. lots of upgrades from the previous versions and very well done. I love the background and music. The animations were great and i enjoyed being set aflame by the combustion plates =P overall great game deserves a higher score then it curently has.

This game is awesome

Why the low score though? Don't worry, I'll vote everyday until this gets at least a 4 , lol

AethosGames responds:

I suspect a developer who's score suspiciously remained untouched contacted a crew that down votes games to down vote all of his competition. I'm hoping that the game gets front-paged so that it will get a substantial amount of real votes to bring it back up to around the score that it deserves.

Perfect!

The game-style is really good and the art is amazing too! Music was a bit too loopy, but that didn't bother me. I got addicted really early! (doesn't happen that often).
I first began to play this game for the medals, but now I replay the levels just for fun! Even got the 'flawless infiltration' medal and it was really fun, not annoying as some games are!
Overall - Thank you for this, this is certainly one of my favorite flash games now!
10/10!