Reviews for "[Visible] III"

I have Flash Player 10

This was fun to play because it was a truly original idea. I always had to look out for everything on both sides and it was so easy to forget the lower half. The graphics themselves are really good, especially with how the ninja gets set on fire and everything. I had some trouble climbing and everything and the arrow keys work a lot better for me. The background is good and gives a nice futuristic feeling. The hazards are everything are pretty standard and I do not even know how the upgrades work.

AethosGames responds:

The upgrades increase the amount of time you can stay invisible or climb the walls.

I thought it was really good!

Well I don't know about everyone else but I thought you did a kickass job to this game!
It entertained me for 1-2 hours till I can't get passed certain level anymore xD and damn it got actually crazy hard around the end! Loved it though, it was really well programmed <3
And this game did kinda remind me of splinter cell specially the dudes looks, but oh well
The only annoying thing I found was the games dimensions, I don't know about everyone else but I run on 1024x768 and I kept having to scroll up and down to see if I won't get killed by a landmines surprisingly D:
Also a storyline would be good too if you could add one :D
All in all it was good mate

Good game

I found it both fun and challenging with out being irritating.
the only thing i would like to see instead of traveling along black blocks improve the scenery a jungle would look way cooler then black squares and rectangles too me at least.
9/10
4/5

It's ok..

It's cool and all, but it starts to get really boring after a while.

awesome

I usually analyse all the little details in my reviev but this game is so perfect I don't have anything to get deeply in. Perfect art, perfect music, perfect controls, perfectconcept, perfect delivery.

I can't say a bad thing about.

AethosGames responds:

Thanks :) I'm glad you enjoyed it as I put a lot of hard work into it.