Reviews for "Radioactive (Cover)"

Very lovely voice!

VGSongbird responds:

Very well done! Maybe just maybe better than the original?

VGSongbird responds:

Nope, but totally honored you even have an inkling to think so (thinkling???... bedtime)

I absolutely loved this! The voices, the music, pretty much everything was fantastic! Keep it up! I wanna hear more!

Oh stahp. :D

Love the things you do, and I gotta thank you for this one. I'm writing a book, and although it wasn't inspired by this song, it goes along with it very well. And your version goes along with it even better than the original, so thank you for the continuing inspiration :)

VGSongbird responds:

Well, I love the original. I could only hope to hold a candle to it; I'm glad you thought so highly of it.

So killer. We should metalize it. haha.