Reviews for "Epic Battle Fantasy 3"

seems cool

Played this game through a couple years ago, achieving all medals. Coming back now just to say that this remains my very favorite experience on Newgrounds. I don't know what a "best" game is, but it is this game-playing experience that first ingratiated me to the Newgrounds platform, and it is the eye-opening experience of playing the EBF series (I went in reverse order) that keeps me coming back to Newgrounds. I need a sixth star, for my review.

an everlasting newgrounds classic.

I have played this game for a couple of minutes and have seen soem gameplay from later. I can already say this game is 10x better than the first one with an actual rpg feel along with the fact you dont do thousands of damage at the beginning and have to get all that stuff back. Good job matt, with another epic game.

t's easy to argue that this game is one of the best, if not the best on the web. It's amazing that you let people play this free of charge. I loved this game so much growing up that I bought the fourth one on Steam, and I'm eager to play the fifth of this series. I wish you nothing but success. You have my support! :)